Wednesday 27 November 2013

If your feeling charitable, heres a good cause.....

From Ashley Leaney - 

I've just had my 5th monthly chemotherapy cycle and have one more to go. Oddly, despite horrible side effects, I've kept all my hair and it's currently longer than it's been since 1996 so I've decided to ask people to sponsor me to shave it all off at a date to be arranged - possibly in the new year. Following which, I'm hoping to get back on the bike! Trying to be positive.

I'm doing it in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support who nursed my sister a few years back, have already given me some assistance and whose help I will doubtless need at some point in the future.

People can donate at:  www.justgiving.com/ashleyleaney

or by texting:  TOSH52  followed by either  £1£2£3£4£5  or  £10   to  70070

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment